This X-5 flipper model is outfitted with a 4″ spear point blade in a stonewashed finish and a flat dark earth aluminum handle.
The Hogue X-5 offers a distinctive design with a flipper blade for rapid deployment and smooth one-hand operation. A sliding safety adds an extra level of blade security when in the open or closed position. This Allen Elishewitz design includes an ergonomic pocket clip, that is reversible for left or right-hand carry.
- Highly responsive blade flipper offers smooth one-handed deployment.
- Blade has been hand sharpened and honed for an extremely sharp and durable cutting edge.
- 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum handle has a hard anodized finish and is contoured for a secure and comfortable grip.
• Blade Length: 3.5″
• Closed Length: 4.75”
• Overall Length: 8.15”
• Weight: 4.66 oz
• Style: Spear Point with Ambidextrous Flipper
• Thickness: 0.150”
• Material: CPM 154 Stainless Steel
• Hardness: 57-59 HRC
• Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
• Finish: Stone Tumbled
• High Flat Grind – Hand Honed Edge
• Locking Mechanism: Push Button Lock with Manual Safety
• Frame: Flat Dark Earth 6061-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum
• Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous – Right or Left Handed, Tip Up Deep Pocket Carry with Filler Plate
• Lanyard Hole